Reaching a wide audience
Would you like the opportunity to communicate with the Guardian readership, reaching an audience of 600,000?
On 7th April a special supplement examining the role of expert witnesses in today’s legal system will appear in the Guardian newspaper. It will feature informative and objective discussion of the experiences and problems faced working as or with expert witnesses. There will be opinion on what the future holds post the Jackson report, and objective articles from a wide range of leading experts, including Dr Chris Pamplin, editor of the UK Register of Expert Witnesses.
Other issues discussed will include:
- Crossing the line from expert to expert witness
- Finding the best expert for a case
- The implications of Lord Justice Jackson’s report
- Quality assurance
- Key issues facing experts and those who instruct them
The supplement is being produced by Lyonsdown Media Group in association with the EWI. With space on just two pages still available they are offering discounted rates for those who would like to be involved and can book before Friday 10 March 2010.
Advertising and sponsorship rates start from £750 plus vat.
Please contact Tori McHarg on 020 8349 6458 or [email protected] for bookings and further details.
- Expert Witness supplement with The Guardian newspaper 7th April 2010
- 230,000 circulation (South Run)
- 600,000 readership
- Additional distribution with EWI
- Direct distribution to 4000 lawyers and solicitors on the UK Register of Expert Witnesses Controlled Distribution List for 2010