Information about J S Publications
Based in Newmarket, Suffolk, J S Publications
is a small, dynamic operation dedicated to building innovative IT
solutions for information management needs. The company has a strong
background in the publishing, IT and earth science sectors.
Formed in 1988 solely to manage the database for the UK Register of Expert Witnesses,
the companys skills have evolved to include the:
- design and maintenance of data resources
- design and implementation of interactive web sites, e.g. jspubs.com
- design and production of database products on CD-ROM, e.g. Expert
- publication of software products based on structured information
resources, e.g. Factsheet Viewer, RuLex, etc.
- production and output of computer-drawn diagrams (using CorelDraw!
and other graphics packages) for electronic and traditional publications.
We also offer IT consultancy to data holders, including private
companies and government bodies.
J S Publications is a partnership. The partners are Dr Chris Pamplin and Dr Susanne White.